Efficacy and Safety of Memantine Hydrochloride, a low affinity antagonist to N-Methyl-D-Aspartate (NMDA) type receptors, in the prevention of cognitive decline and disease progression in older people with Down's syndrome, with and without dementia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders; Down syndrome
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEADOWS
- 14 Jan 2012 Primary endpoint 'Cognitive-function-tests' has not been met.
- 12 Jan 2012 Results published in the Lancet.
- 21 Jul 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History