Vasomotor symptoms (VMS) and endothelial function: A randomised placebo-controlled trial of oral micronised Progesterone (Prometrium).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Progesterone (Primary)
- Indications Menopausal syndrome; Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VMS Progesterone
- 21 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 31 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2009 Lead trial centre added and actual start date changed from Sep 2005 to Jan 2003 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.