A Phase III, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blinded, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study for Evaluating the Efficacy of EGb 761 (Tanakan) (240mg) in the Recovery of Neurological Impairment Following Ischemic Stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs EGb 761 (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 28 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (204) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.