A Phase 1, Safety Assessment and Pharmacokinetic Study of IPI-504 in Patients With Either Metastatic and/or Unresectable Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) or Advanced or Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcomas (STS).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Retaspimycin (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2008 Results presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History