A phase II study of Eloxatin [oxaliplatin] and Alimta [pemetrexed] in combination with bevacizumab in advanced non-squamous NSCLC [non-small cell lung cancer].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Oxaliplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Nov 2010 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress. Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.