A phase 2, multi-center, open-label, randomized study of mapatumumab (TRM-1 [HGS1012], a fully human monoclonal antibody to TRAIL-R1) in combination with bortezomib (Velcade) and bortezomib alone in subjects with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Mapatumumab
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2011 Results were presented at the 16th Congress of the European Hematology Association.
- 17 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History