Phase I/II study of pentostatin combined with tacrolimus and mini-methotrexate for GVHD [graft-versus-host disease] prevention after matched-unrelated donor blood and marrow transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Methotrexate; Pentostatin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 25 Jul 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History