A phase III randomized double-blind active-controlled non-inferiority clinical trial to investigate the efficacy and safety of a single injection of Org 36286 (corifollitropin alfa) to induce multifollicular development for controlled ovarian stimulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Corifollitropin alfa (Primary) ; Follitropin beta
- Indications Infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENGAGE
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 19 Oct 2011 Results comparing efficacy outcomes in North America versus European Union presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- 28 Jan 2010 Results presented in a Merck & Co media release.
- 28 Jan 2010 Updated actual patient numbers from 1509 to 1506 according to a Merck & Co media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History