A Phase II Study of AZD2171 [cediranib] in Previously Untreated Patients With Metastatic or Recurrent Malignant Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Feb 2016 Results published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued according to results published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 31 May 2012 Actual patient number is 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.