Phase I study of suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid [vorinostat] (SAHA) (NSC 701852) in combination with paclitaxel/carboplatin for advanced and refractory solid malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2006 Status change