A phase II trial of PS-341 in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin for the treatment of metastatic melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic).
- 19 Jul 2012 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.