A phase I/II study to evaluate safety and efficacy in patients who have resectable esophageal cancer and are treated with neoadjuvant cisplatin, irinotecan (CPT-11) ZD1839 (Iressa) [gefitinib], and radiotherapy followed by surgical resection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Irinotecan
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 29 Jul 2006 New trial record.