A phase II trial of irinotecan, carboplatin, bevacizumab in the treatment of patients with extensive stage small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.