A randomized phase II study of the combination of 5-azacytidine with valproic acid versus low-dose ara-C [cytarabine] in patients with AML/MDS [acute myeloid leukaemia/myelodysplastic syndromes] not eligible for other studies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Valproic acid (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Apr 2011 Status changed from discontinued to completed, according to ClincialTrials.gov record.
- 11 Aug 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.