Randomized phase I/II study of 5-azacytidine in combination with cytosine arabinoside [cytarabine] in patients with relapsed/refractory acute myelogenous leukemia or high risk myelodysplastic syndrome - SPORE
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPORE
- 31 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (36) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2009 Actual end date (1 Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History