A Phase IA/II, Two-arm, Multi-center, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of LBH589 Administered Orally Via Different Dosing Schedules in Adult Patients With Advanced Hematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 18 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.