A phase I/II trial of fenretinide (4-HPR) + rituximab in patients with B-cell lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fenretinide (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 31 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.