A Phase 2 Study of XL647 in Subjects With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Preliminary data from this phase 2 study were presented at AACR-IASLC Conference on the Molecular Origins of Lung Cancer, according to a Symphony Evolution Inc media release.