A multicenter, open-label, phase I study evaluating the safety and tolerability of intravenous pegaspargase in combination with intravenous gemcitabine HCl in the treatment of advanced and/or metastatic solid tumors and lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine; Pegaspargase
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Enzon Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Enzon media release.
- 18 Aug 2006 Status change
- 03 Aug 2006 New trial record.