A Phase 1, Open Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of MDX-1106 in Patients With Selected or Relapsed Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Medarex
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.