A Phase 1, Open Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of MDX-1106 in Patients With Selected or Relapsed Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Medarex
- 19 Oct 2018 Results of a pooled population pharmacokinetics and exposure-safety analysis from 9 studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.