Phase II, Open, Randomized Comparative Trial of Two Different Schedules of Palonosetron Versus Ondansetron for the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting in Patients With Hematologic Malignancies Receiving Regimens Containing High-dose Cytarabine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Esai Inc Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.