2-Weekly CHOP Chemotherapy With Dose-Dense Rituximab for the Treatment of Patients Aged 61 to 80 Years With Aggressive CD-20 Positive B-Cell Lymphomas: A Phase-II/Pharmacokinetic Study (CHOP-R-ESC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SEXIE-R-CHOP-14
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History