A randomised phase Ii trial studying adjuvant thalidomide for patients at high risk of disease recurrence following surgery for renal cell carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2009 Primary endpoint 'Disease recurrence rate' has been met.
- 01 Feb 2009 Status change from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History