The MAX Study: A Randomised Phase II/III Study to Evaluate the Role of Mitomycin C, Avastin and Xeloda in Patients With Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Mitomycin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAX
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=145) assessing the prognostic impact of single nucleotide polymorphisms variants (COL4A2, PPP1R17 and ARHGAPP44) and predictive effect on bevacizumab in patients from this trial, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results of the predictive/prognostic impact of SNP genotype presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 May 2014 Results on predictive impact of gene mutation status presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History