Lenalidomide and Rituximab Treatment of Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Diffuse Large B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Transformed Large Cell Lymphoma, and/or Grade 3 Follicular Lymphoma (Follicular Cleaved Large Cell Lymphoma or Follicular Non-Cleaved Large Cell Lymphoma (RV-LYM-PI-0056).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of phase II part (n=45) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 02 Jun 2015 Results of phase II part of trial presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History