A phase I study to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of BMS-582664 [brivanib] in combination with 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin [folinic acid] and irinotecan or oxaliplatin for patients with advanced or metastatic cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Mar 2007 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Aug 2006 New trial record.