Phase II Study of Oral Clofarabine in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2012 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History