A phase I study of triciribine phosphate monohydrate (TCN-PM, VQD-002) [triciribine] in adult patients with advanced hematologic malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Triciribine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute nonlymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.