A single-arm phase II study of alemtuzumab in combination with high-dose methylprednisolone in CLL [chronic lymphocytic leukaemia] patients with p53 deletion.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAM-PRED
- 31 May 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by UKCRN.
- 09 Apr 2012 Final results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Aug 2010 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials).