Efficacy and Safety of Insulin Glulisine Given as a Single Injection at Breakfast + Insulin Glargine+OAD (Oral Antidiabetic Drug) vs Insulin Glulisine Given as a Single Injection at Main Meal+Insulin Glargine+OAD in Type 2 Diabetic Patients for Which Glycemic Control is Suboptimal Using Insulin Glargine+ OAD Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glulisine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPAL
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual patient number changed from 395 to 396 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2008 Results published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History