Phase I/II Trial of Oral Erlotinib (Tarceva, OSI-774) for Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Glioblastoma Multiforme and Anaplastic Astrocytoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2008 to 1 Mar 2012, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.