SPIRIT IV Clinical Trial: Clinical Evaluation of the XIENCE V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Subjects With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-IV
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 22 Jun 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2011 Three-year results presented at the 23rd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History