Dose finding, safety, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of the vascular targeting agent Exherin (ADH-1) administered once weekly in 3 week cycles by intravenous infusion in patients with N-cadherin expressing, incurable, solid tumors (Adherex protocol number AHX-01-004)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs ADH 1 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2007 Added endpoints from media release 9088195