Phase 1 study of the evaluation of dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (DPD), uridine phosphorylase (UP), orotate phosphoribosyl transferase (OPRT), and thymidine phosphorylase (TP) activity in tissue resected from subjects undergoing planned resection of primary or metastatic colorectal cancer and liver biopsy, or planned hepatic resection, following administration of oral ADH300004 [eniluracil] (Adherex Protocol Number AHX-03-101)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Eniluracil (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Adherex Technologies
- 18 Jan 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Aug 2006 New trial record.