A Randomized, Open-Label Trial Comparing Treatment With Either Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin or Capecitabine as First Line Chemotherapy for Metastatic Breast Cancer (PELICAN Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PELICAN
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Schering-Plough
- 21 Oct 2010 Actual end date (1 Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Results presented at 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History