A randomised parallel group trial to investigate the effect of Seretide [salmeterol/fluticasone-propionate] withdrawal in COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease] using non-invasive biomarkers and physiological measurements
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Apr 2011 Actual end date (31 Jul 2007) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 01 Nov 2009 Results published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 16 May 2008 Secondary endpoint 'pH' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History