A Randomized Phase III Trial of Concurrent Accelerated Radiation and Cisplatin Versus Concurrent Accelerated Radiation, Cisplatin, and Cetuximab (C225) [Followed by Surgery for Selected Patients] for Stage III and IV Head and Neck Carcinomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of retrospective analysis of this and other study (RTOG0129) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: RTOG0522).