A placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of TAK-475 [lapaquistat] 50 mg and 100 mg versus placebo, when co-administered with simvastatin 20 mg or 40 mg in subjects with primary dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lapaquistat (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 28 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued. According to a Takeda media release, development of lapaquistat is being discontinued.