A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiretroviral Activity of MK-0518 in Combination With an Optimized Background Therapy (OBT), Versus Optimized Background Therapy Alone, in HIV-Infected Patients With Documented Resistance to at Least 1 Drug.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BENCHMRK-1
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 351 to 366 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2005-005127-34).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History