A Phase II Study of Lapatinib for Brain Metastases in Subjects With ErbB2-Positive Breast Cancer Following Trastuzumab-Based Systemic Therapy and Cranial Radiotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 27 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2007 to 31 Dec 2018.