Warning time and patient centred goals with transdermal oxybutynin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oxybutynin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WTPCGTO
- 27 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 12 Jul 2011 Trial phase changed from II to IV as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History