A Bi-National, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Rasagiline Mesylate in Advanced Parkinson's Disease (PD) Patients With Motor Fluctuations Treated With Chronic Levodopa/Carbidopa Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms PRESTO
- Sponsors Teva Neuroscience
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients added to 254 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Sep 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.