AVATACE-1: Bevacizumab (Avastin) as Inhibitor of Collateral Tumor Vessel Growth During Transarterial Chemoembolisation (TACE) for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) a Pilot Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Ethiodized oil
- Indications Carcinoma; Liver cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVATACE-1
- 01 Nov 2010 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met, accoridng to data presented at AASLD.
- 01 Nov 2010 Results were presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (32) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.