A multicentre, randomised, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ramelteon [Rozerem] compared to placebo with zopiclone [Imovane, Zimovane] as a reference arm in adults with chronic insomnia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ramelteon (Primary) ; Zopiclone
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Europe Research & Development Centre
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual initiation date (July 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.