A First-in-Man, Phase I, Double-Blind, Randomized, Four-Way Crossover, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of CK-1827452 (Omecamtiv Mecarbil) in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omecamtiv mecarbil (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Aug 2011 Results from this trial have been published in The Lancet, according to a Cytokinetics media release.
- 29 Jun 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 22 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History