A Phase II, Open (Partially Double-blind), Randomized, Controlled Dose-range Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity and Safety of Investigational Vaccination Regimens Versus MENINGITEC or MENCEVAX ACWY When Given as One Dose to Children Aged 12 to 14 Months and 3 to 5 Years Old.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningitis; Meningococcal infections; Various toxicities
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Oct 2011 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2009 Results were published in Vaccine.
- 07 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History