A Multi-Center, Phase 2, Open-Label Study of (RS)-10-Propargyl-10-Deazaaminopterin (Pralatrexate) With Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid Supplementation in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROPEL
- Sponsors Allos Therapeutics
- 01 Nov 2018 According to Servier media release, Servier Receives Health Canada Approval of FOLOTYN for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
- 06 Dec 2016 Case match control analysis results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results from a case match control analysis published in a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History