OXC4P1-105: A Phase I study of the safety, tolerability, and antitumor activity of escalating doses of combretastatin A4 phosphate given in combination with bevacizumab to subjects with advanced solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosbretabulin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Aug 2012 Actual end date changed from Jan 2007 to Sep 2007, as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 16 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials, 96787846).
- 06 Jun 2012 Results have been published in Clinical Cancer Research according to a OXiGENE media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.