A 2-Part Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety and Anti-Tumor Activity of ADH300004 (Eniluracil) Administered With 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU), and the Pharmacokinetics of 5-FU Given as: 5.0 mg ADH300004 With Escalating Doses of 5-FU Administered Orally 3 Weeks Out of 4 in Subjects With Refractory Solid Tumors (Part 1); or 5.0 mg ADH300004 With 5 FU Administered Orally as a Split Dose for 3 Weeks Out of 4 in Subjects With Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Gastric Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Prostate Cancer, or Breast Cancer (Part 2) (Adherex Protocol Number AHX-03-104)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Eniluracil; Fluorouracil
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Fennec Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 15 Aug 2008 Planned patient number changed from 28 to 60, a reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2009, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.